Has your team just switched to remote-first mode of working? Does it feel difficult?
Maybe you have faced some of the following challenges:
- Information is missing because lack in communication
- People are silent in remote meetings
- General level of happiness is decreasing
- Cowboy coding causes a mess in codebase
- Communication with stakeholders is slower and harder
- Your agile practice is is starting to get bulky
- Adapting to a remote way of working is surprisingly difficult
- Low energy level and lack of motivation
- Difficulties in keeping productive in the long run
We can help!
We are organising a free interactive webinar about how to be productive while working in remote teams.
We at Flowa have been working remote-first for a number of years, and have helped distributed teams in finding remote-first practices that suit them the best. We have done this globally.
Now we invite you to discuss with us on how to make remote work click!
- How to maintain a good level of communication with stakeholders?
- How to battle the low energy levels and lack of motivation?
- How to keep productive in the long run?
For us this has been the new normal for a good while, and we are happy to help everyone else to get the kicks out of this way of working too!
The webinar will take place on 14:00 EET (13:00 CET) on friday 20th of March and lasts 1 hour.
To join, you need just the things you would need to be effective in a remote team setting:
- good quality internet condition
- good audio setup: headset with a microphone is preferred, but a Jabra device will work as well
We will send you advance information and a link to join the webinar after you enroll.
Let's figure out your ideal remote team setup together.
To keep our session effective, we have a limit of 20 seats available. Enroll now to secure your own seat!